Free Download Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020 for Windows and Linux, it is a premier finite element method (FEM) solver for computational performance, accuracy, reliability and scalability. It solves structural analysis problems for linear and nonlinear analysis, dynamic response, rotor dynamics, aeroelasticity and optimization.
You can also download the Linux Edition from "Previous Versions" section, further you can also FREE download progeCAD Professional
Overview of Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020 Benefits
Simcenter Nastran includes powerful solutions for linear and nonlinear structural analysis, dynamic response, acoustics, rotor dynamics, aeroelasticity, thermal analysis, and optimization. The advantage to having all of these solutions available in a single solver is that input/output file formats are the same for all solution types, greatly simplifying modeling processes.
Available as a standalone enterprise solver or as an integrated solver in Simcenter 3D, Simcenter Nastran has helped manufacturers as well as engineering suppliers in aerospace, automotive, electronics, heavy machinery, medical device, and other industries for their critical engineering computing needs so they can produce safe, reliable and optimized designs within increasingly shorter design cycles.
Simcenter offers interior and exterior acoustic analysis within an integrated solution that helps you make informed decisions during the early design stages so you can optimize your product’s acoustic performance. A unified and scalable modeling environment combined with efficient solvers and easy-to-interpret visualization capabilities enable you to quickly gain insight into the acoustic performance of your product.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter Nastran 2020 Features
- Complex industrial problems require solutions that span a multitude of physical phenomena, which often can only be solved using simulation techniques that cross several engineering disciplines.
- Understanding how a component or product assembly reacts under stress or vibration is critical in any industry, but as products and materials become increasingly complex, engineers need tools that go beyond linear statics analyses.
- It includes the structural solutions you need for a wide range of structural analysis problems within a single user environment.
- It delivers engineering optimization techniques that can help you answer these this question by systematically searching for the best design that satisfies certain criteria.
- Reduce component weight or find the right combination of parameters to improve product performance through comprehensive topology, geometry, and parameter optimization capabilities.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)