Free Download Siemens SIMATIC TIA Portal v16.0 (x64) 2019/11 SitePack Edition for Windows PC is a price-optimized subset of STEP 7 Professional controller software in the TIA Portal that can be used for engineering SIMATIC S7-1200 Basic Controllers and configuration of SIMATIC HMI Basic Panels, as WinCC Basic is part of the software package.
You can also FREE download Siemens SIMATIC WinCC
Overview of Siemens SIMATIC TIA Portal 16 Benefits
SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic offers the same benefits as STEP 7 Professional engineering software thanks to its integration into the TIA Portal engineering framework, e.g. direct online diagnostics, easy creation of technology objects and also the library concept for time-saving, efficient work and programming components reuse.
STEP 7 Basic (TIA Portal) supports the IEC programming languages LAD (Ladder Diagram) as well as FBD (Function Block Diagram) and SCL (structured text).
Overview of Siemens SIMATIC TIA Portal 16 Features
- WinCC V15 visualization environment for panels and computer
- PLCSIM V15 simulator of the S7-1200 and S7-1500 processors
- Startdrive V15 setup and use of Sinamics frequency converters
- Safety V15 additives Step7 for programming safe F S7-300F, S7-400F, S7-1200F and S7-1500F, ET200F CPU
- SIMATIC Energy Suite setting up and using energy monitoring devices such as PAC3200 and other
- SiVArc V15 SIMATIC Visualization Architect (SiVArc) Configures the content of HMI projects based on the user program STEP 7.
- SIMOCODE ES V15 (planned for 2018) configuration and use of SIMOCODE power distribution devices (smart contactors, automatons and others with Profibus and Profinet communication interfaces)
- Softstarter ES V15 (planned for 2018) setting up and using soft starters
- SCOUT TIA V5.2 (planned for 2018) drive control system
Technical Details and System Requirements
Siemens recommends SIMATIC Field PG programming devices as a powerful and rugged platform for STEP 7 Engineering Software, especially when your engineering station is also used for commissioning, servicing and maintenance of your automation system.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit Only)
- Processor: Core i5-6440EQ, 3.4GHz
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: SSD with at least 50 GB of free space