Free Download Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 for Windows it is a specialized analysis tool for the design of electric machines such as motors, generators and alternators including the drive with inverters and their control.
You can also FREE download Siemens Simcenter Nastran
Overview of Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 Benefits
Simcenter SPEED is an all-in-one specialized tool for the sizing and preliminary design of electric machines such as motors, generators and alternators. This software provides a built-in graphical user interface to access HEEDS in two ways: as a full HEEDS installation and as an integrated add-on tool. HEEDS enables Simcenter SPEED to automate and intelligently explore the design space resulting in increased machine efficiency at a lower cost.
Combined with STAR-CCM+, Simcenter SPEED offers design engineers a unique and powerful ability to model electromagnetic and flow/thermal capabilities in the same working process. This results in an end-to-end multiphysics solution for electric machine design and allows for thermal and stress management under a wide range of environmental conditions, leading to more affordable and better performing electric machines.
Furthermore, its highly organized data in both numerical and graphical form facilitates communication between company sites, and often between supplier and customer. Finally, SPEED can be used in conjunction with high-powered specialist CAE tools such as STAR-CCM+ for the exhaustive analysis of difficult electromagnetic, mechanical, or thermal problems.
Overview of Siemens Simcenter SPEED 2020 Features
- Electric machine template: set-up an electric machine model in minutes
- Multi-physic software link: seamless import to Finite Element software
- Design space exploration: automatically optimize electric machine performance with HEEDS
- System level simulation: model export to system level model within Simcenter Amesim
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)