Free Download Siemens Star CCM+ 2020 Double Precision + Single Precision for Windows it is an all-in-one solution that delivers accurate and efficient multidisciplinary technologies in a single integrated user interface.
Download your required edition from “Previous Versions” section available below. Further you can also FREE download Siemens FEMAP with NX Nastran
Overview of Siemens Star CCM+ 2020 Benefits
Much more than just a CFD code, STAR-CCM+ is a complete multidisciplinary platform for the simulation of products and designs operating under real-world conditions. Using STAR-CCM+ to generate design improvements and stay ahead of the innovation race.
STAR-CCM+ provides for all your simulation needs because solving complex industrial problems requires simulation tools that span a multitude of physical phenomena and a variety of engineering disciplines. By minimizing the level of approximation, engineers can be confident that the predicted behavior of their design will match the real-world performance of their product.
The latest release of Siemens’s STAR-CCM+ software includes several features to help product development organisations enhance and accelerate their ability to digitally simulate and understand how a product will perform in the real world using the digital twin — a precise virtual model of a product’s physical and performance characteristics.
Overview of Siemens Star CCM+ 2020 Features
- Develop cost-effective, environment-friendly products with minimal risk and reduced scale-up pain.
- Increase machine efficiency and reliability and decrease emissions.
- Reduce costs, mitigate risks and foster innovation.
- No-compromise simulation for efficient thermal management and system reliability.
- Design and develop faster, lighter and more efficient aircraft.
- Meet the evolving demands of increased customer expectations and tighter emissions regulation.
- Predict the behavior of vessel designs at full scale under real operating conditions.
- Achieve better designs and efficient, safe production.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Any of the above 64-bit operating systems.
- 4 GB RAM or more.
- 6.0 GB of disk space is required to install
- 65K colors.
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher.