Free Download SAPIEN PrimalXML full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to edit, manipulate, and create XML files.
Overview of SAPIEN PrimalXML
This powerful tool is specifically designed to edit, manipulate, and create XML files. It automatically syntax colors your XML files for you. It makes it easier to identify and differentiate elements, attributes, and values at first glance. It also allows for easier editing of your XML content.
It can validate your XML data files against an XML Schema file. This helps keep your XML document in conformance. With the click of a button, you can assign an XSD file for validity checking. It will provide clear information about the document’s validity and error messages.
It allows you to navigate your XML files in several different ways. Navigate elements via tree view or quick keys. Perform a Find on text or XML element objects. It enhances your editing abilities with PrimalSense for XML elements, attributes, attribute values, and special character codes.
Features of SAPIEN PrimalXML
- Provides XML PrimalSense code completion
- Automatically color your XML files for easy editing
- Validate XML files using a Schema file
- Apply style sheets and view the HTML results
- Explore and edit the XML using the Element Viewer
- Auto-format your XML files
- Fast element navigation and manipulation
- Copy and Paste XML objects intelligently
- Find and Replace XML objects
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10/11, 64-bit versions supported
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime