Free Download SAPIEN CIM Explorer full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is the next-generation tool for exploring the vast universe of the Windows Management Instrumentation database.
Overview of SAPIEN CIM Explorer
This is the next-generation tool for exploring the vast universe of the Windows Management Instrumentation database. The CIM database represents an extensive repository of information about your servers and client machines, which you must utilize daily as a system or network administrator.
With just a few clicks, you can use Windows PowerShell code-generating abilities to create code for queries or even a GUI app. The integrated PowerShell console for Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core makes testing generated PowerShell statements instant and easy.
It allows you to find what you need quickly and easily. Live PowerShell links in the documentation for both CIM classes and properties enable you to run a sample query with a single click.
Features of SAPIEN CIM Explorer
- Browse remote machines
- Access all CIM information
- Search any particular class or namespace
- Advanced filter options
- Multi-threaded query functions
- Export your results to HTML, XML, CSV, and plain text
- Generate code for each class or property
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10, 64-bit versions supported
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime
- Windows PowerShell 5.1 and PowerShell 7