Free Download Atom Text Editor for Windows PC There are tons amazing features that will help speed up any developer’s workflow, no matter the skill level.
You can download the other and 64-bit version from "Previous Versions" section available below.
Atom Text Editor Overview
Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file.
You choose from thousands of open source packages that add new features and functionality to Atom—or build a package from scratch and publish it for everyone else to use. Atom comes pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes in both dark and light colors.
As best alternative you can also FREE download Sublime Text
Features of Atom Text Editor
- Atom works across operating systems. Use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
- Search for and install new packages or create your own right from Atom.
- Atom helps you write code faster with a smart and flexible autocomplete.
- Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
- Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
- Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.
- Choose from thousands of open source packages that add new features and functionality
- Atom comes pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes
- It's easy to customize and style Atom.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more