Free Download SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an essential tool for managing all PowerShell modules on your machine.
Overview of SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager
PowerShell modules are an essential resource for your script development. It makes it easy to search and manage modules installed on your local or remote machine, ensuring that your modules are constantly updated.
It lets you quickly see module information such as descriptions, release notes, version information, tags, dependencies, and commands. Search repositories, like the PowerShell Gallery, to install new modules and see details about the module to help you decide if this is the module for your needs.
Every PowerShell module found in the PSModulePath variable is given a status to help you identify and differentiate between system modules and modules with updates.
Features of SAPIEN PowerShell ModuleManager
- Search the PowerShell Gallery or any other repository for new modules
- Install, remove or temporarily disable modules
- Keep modules up-to-date
- Remove duplicate and outdated versions of modules to prevent version confusion
- Filter and find specific modules on your machine
- View detailed module information at a glance
- Move and organize module locations
- Manage modules on remote machines
- Publish modules to a repository
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10, 64-bit versions supported
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Windows PowerShell 5.0 or later
- .NET Framework 4.8
- NuGet installed via PowerShell