Free Download Tekla Structural Designer (Tekla Structures Design Suite) for Windows PC is revolutionary software that gives engineers the power to analyze and design buildings efficiently and profitably.
You can also FREE download Midas MeshFree.
Overview of Tekla Structural Designer Benefits
It is fully automated and packed with many unique features for optimized concrete and steel design; it helps engineering businesses win more work and maximize profits. Tekla Structural Designer can transform your business from quickly comparing alternative design schemes to cost-effective change management and seamless BIM collaboration.
From scheme design to detailed design, one single model will cover all your structural analysis and design requirements, encompassing gravity and lateral systems. With Tekla Structural Designer, there are no additional modules to buy, and you will not waste time switching between multiple software packages to achieve your final design solution.
Unlike traditional analysis software, with Tekla Structural Designer, you can create physical, information-rich models containing all the intelligence needed to automate the design and manage project changes fully. Achieve faster design times and maximize profitability.
Because you are creating a single model with a single data set, BIM integration is smooth and effective. Collaborate seamlessly, instantly assess changes' impact, and deliver a more optimized solution to your client.
Overview of Tekla Structural Designer Features
- High savings in the time required for design
- Benefit from various standard solutions
- Changes in every stage of the work
- Maximum productivity and efficiency
- Full structural design and modeling without the need for separate packages for each design
- Increasing the effectiveness of the product through rigorous physical modeling and design and complete management changes
- Analysis of critical conditions such as wind
- Using finite element analysis to increase the accuracy of analysis,
- Transparent and accurate reporting of all analyzes performed
- Design and installation of structures, structures with various materials (steel, concrete)
- The combination of design and analysis to reduce development time
- Designed to compare Askymhay
- Possible to get different output formats
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)