Free Download S-FRAME Product Suite 2017 Enterprise for Windows PC it is a suite of structural analysis and design software with powerful BIM/CAD links, is designed to increase productivity and collaboration among projects' stakeholders. The various components of Structural Office may be purchased separately or bundled together within Structural Office, and with the exception of S-STEEL Design, they can all operate as stand-alone applications as well.
You can also FREE download nanoCAD Pro
Overview of S-FRAME Product Suite 2017 Enterprise Benefits
S-FRAME Product Suite 2017 Enterprise delivers customizable, innovative structural analysis and design engineering solutions. Our integrated products make it possible to analyze, design and detail structures regardless of geometric complexity, material type, loading conditions, nonlinear effects, or design code requirements.
Overview of S-FRAME Product Suite 2017 Enterprise Features
- S-CONCRETE - comprehensive section design and detailing tool of reinforced concrete beams, columns and walls. Its powerful graphical output capabilities provide immediate feedback to the engineer as design parameters are changed. S-CONCRETE is integrated with S-FRAME.
- S-FRAME - a complete structural modeling, analysis, and design environment. S-FRAME features numerous productivity tools, advanced analyses, a variety of material models, flexible load combination methods, fast and accurate solver technology all bundled within a powerful and intuitive user interface.
- S-LINE - an intuitive yet powerful standalone application for the analysis, design and detailing of continuous reinforced concrete beams. S-LINE supports code checking and automated design and detailing to multiple design codes for a variety of section types.
- S-PAD - a standalone steel design and optimization product. Quickly check columns, beams or braces without the need to build a detailed model for the complete structure. Built with the structural engineer consultant in mind.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more