Free Download Trimble Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to Produce highly competitive portal frame designs quickly.
Overview of Trimble Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer
It is a specialized software for engineers and structural BIM is a powerful tool for design of steel structures and connectivity puts it. The software is built by Trimble and Tekla family is fully compatible with other software. The software also enables the design of connections, the columns, and communications hollow section is also provided.
Automatic check lateral displacement, strength components, and instability in the transposition of the features of this powerful software is able to upload to the window, snow, pull-up, ties, and shelter are also provided. You can bring the final design calculations and their documentation at the disposal of your colleagues.
Moreover, This product has been building for more than 30 years of trusted engineers and elastic-plastic analysis to design and Chnddhanh uses a single portal frame.
Features of Trimble Tekla Portal Frame & Connection Designer
- Design tools and powerful analysis
- Introductory and advanced portal frame construction
- History of hinge covers
- Stability of components
- Production of metal structures
- Modeling and revolving Tyrksh
- Automatic exercise of burden and dead load
- Custom reports and analysis in the form of Word files
- Mining joint forces and foundation reports in Excel file format
- Save PDF documents
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit recommended)
- CPU: Multi core Intel i3 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent Highest affordable performance recommended.
- Memory: 8GB (16GB or more recommended) Memory requirements are highly dependent on model content.
- Graphics: 1280 x 1024 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- Memory: 512MB or higher of dedicated RAM
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation