Free Download StataCorp Stata MP 16 for Windows PC also known as Stata/MP provides the most extensive multicore support of any statistics and data management package. Stata/MP is the fastest and largest version of Stata. Almost every computer can take advantage of the advanced multiprocessing capabilities of Stata/MP.
You can also FREE download IBM SPSS Statistics
Overview of StataCorp Stata MP 16 Benefits
Stata/MP lets you analyze data in one-half to two-thirds the time compared with Stata/SE on inexpensive dual-core laptops and in one-quarter to one-half the time on quad-core desktops and laptops. Stata/MP runs even faster on multiprocessor servers. Stata/MP supports up to 64 cores/processors.
Stata/SE can analyze up to 2 billion observations. Stata/MP can analyze 10 to 20 billion observations on the largest computers currently available and is ready to analyze up to 1 trillion observations once computer hardware catches up. Stata/MP also allows 120,000 variables compared to 32,767 variables allowed by Stata/SE.
Some procedures are not parallelized and some are inherently sequential, meaning they run the same speed in Stata/MP. For a complete assessment of Stata/MP’s performance, including command-by-command statistics.
Stata/MP is the multiprocessor and multicore version of Stata. It’s primary purpose is to run faster. Most of the new features in Stata have been parallelized to run faster on Stata/MP, sometimes much faster.
Overview of StataCorp Stata MP 16 Features
- Bayesian multilevel models
- Panel-data tobit with random co-efficients
- Multilevel regression for interval-censored data
- Multilevel tobit regression for censored data
- Panel-data cointegration tests
- Tests for multiple breaks in time series
- Multiple-group SEM for continuous, binary, ordered, and count outcomes
- Multiple-group multilevel SEM
- Power analysis for cluster randomized designs
- Power analysis for linear regression models
- Heteroskedastic linear regression
- Poisson with sample selection
- Zero-inflated ordered probit
- Add your own power and sample-size methods
- Transparency on graphs
- Stream random-number generator
Technical Details and System Requirements
To run Stata/MP, you can use a desktop computer with a dual-core or quad-core processor, or you can use a server with multiple processors. Whether a computer has separate processors or one processor with multiple cores makes no difference. More processors or cores make Stata/MP run faster.