Free Download isee systems Stella Architect for Windows PC it is the definitive modeling tool to create professional simulations and presentations. Seamlessly design, build, and publish models to share with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
You can download your required edition or portable from "Previous Versions" section, further you can also FREE download MSC Simufact Forming
Overview of isee systems Stella Architect Benefits
Stella Architect is a keyserver controlled application. Stella Architect offers a practical way to dynamically visualize and communicate how complex systems and ideas work.
Stella Architect allows you to build rich flight simulations and mid-level learning at the top of models that are clearly explained by concept models and invite users to explore different assumptions and see results over time.
The Stella Architect interface can be published on the web, on desktops or on mobile devices. With a simple click, people can engage with their simulations anywhere on any device with a modern web browser.
Overview of Features
- Multiple paradigms- Integrate dynamic systems, discrete events and some agent-based modeling into the same model.
- Slideshows- Rapidly develop rich presentations for learning and exploration.
- Scalable - Performance that does not change if there are 10 or 100 users simultaneously.
- Narratives - Communicate clearly the underlying principles of your system.
- Live Stella - Dynamically explore policy implications with instant update.
- Casual Lens - Quickly track cases of behavioral variables.
- Explore results - Easily analyze the results of each individual variable.
- Identify errors - Find errors quickly in equations and units.
- Cycle time Compute the time precisely of the processes and activities.
- Data Manager - Compare data quickly across multiple files, recall settings, and results.
- Sensitivity - Discover the key to leverage points and find optimal conditions.
- Construction - Several mathematical, statistical and logical operations.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more