Free Download Ni VeriStand 2018 for Windows it is software for real-time test applications, such as stimulus generation, data acquisition, and calculated channels and custom channel scaling.
You can also FREE download latest version of NI TestStand
Overview of Ni VeriStand 2018 Benefits
VeriStand application software helps you configure I/O channels, data logging, stimulus generation, and host communication for NI real-time hardware. You can also import simulation models and control algorithms, respond to events with configurable alarms, and enable test automation with macro recording, TestStand, .NET, and other software. You can interact with and monitor application data, alarm states, and system execution metrics using a run-time editable user interface.
Although you don’t need programming knowledge, you can also use a variety of software environments such as LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, Python, and ASAM XIL to add custom functionality to VeriStand.
VeriStand helps test engineers reduce the time they need to test their products with a wide range of functionality including configurable data acquisition, simulation model integration, test sequencing, and logging. Learn more about how you can use VeriStand to develop, deploy, and run your real-time tests.
National Instruments VeriStand is configuration-based testing software, allowing you to develop, prototype, and test control systems using hardware I/O and your simulation models. The NI VeriStand software framework enables you to perform real-time or PC-based test configuration and execution that can be easily customized and extended with LabVIEW, NI TestStand, and other software tools.
This program NI VeriStand includes a run-time editable user interface as well as a test manager you can use to configure and implement triggered multi-file data logging, real-time test sequencing, stimulus generation and playback, and model calibration.
Overview of Ni VeriStand 2018 Features
- Deploy and operate real-time applications after they have been configured
- Build test system interfaces quickly using a run-time editable user interface
- Implement real-time test automation and multirate data-logging tasks
- Create MIL and SIL tests that can easily scale to prototyping and HIL test applications
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)