Free Download Autodesk CFD Ultimate for Windows PC provides computational fluid dynamics and thermal simulation tools to help you predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing.
Overview of Autodesk CFD Ultimate Benefits
Autodesk CFD software provides fast, accurate, and flexible fluid flow and thermal simulation tools to help predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing—minimizing reliance on costly physical prototypes and helping you get innovative products to market faster.
Easily explore and compare design alternatives and better understand the implications of design choices using an innovative Design Study Environment and automation tools. Autodesk CFD software supports direct data exchange with most CAD software tools, including Autodesk Inventor software, Autodesk Revit software, Pro/ENGINEER, and SolidWorks.
Autodesk CFD software enables you to make great products. Pair the CFD Design Study Environment with a solver to predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing.
Overview of Autodesk CFD Ultimate Features
- Solve for all modes of heat transfer, from solid to solid or solid to fluid.
- Use CFD software and thermal modeling tools for architectural and MEP applications.
- Optimize designs when you need to improve pressure drop or flow distribution.
- Solve locally or continue working while you solve in the cloud.
- Improved Stability for Transient Simulations with Flow Pulled through the Analysis
- Change to Default Advection Scheme
- Cloud will move from a flat rate to a tiered model based on simulation complexity
System Requirements and Technical Details
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Model: HP Z620 with Intel Xeon E5-2680 @2.7Ghz (8 cores)*
Video: Nvidia Quadro 4000
Hard Drive: 15K RPM Hard Drive
*If more speed is needed, add a 2nd E5-2680 for a total of 16 cores
Model: HP EliteBook 8570w with Intel i7-3820m @ 2.7 GHz (4 Cores)
Video: Nvidia Quadro K1000M
Hard Drive: SSD