Free Download NI TestStand 2019 for Windows it is ready-to-run test management software that is designed to help you quickly develop automated test and validation systems. With this, you can develop, execute, and deploy test system software.
You can also FREE download NI Measurement Studio
Overview of NI TestStand 2019 Benefits
You can extend the functionality of your system by developing test sequences in this program that integrate code modules written in any programming language. TestStand by National Instruments provides extensible plug-ins for reporting, database logging, and connectivity to other enterprise systems. You can deploy test systems to production with easy-to-use operator interfaces.
Execute test sequences that automate the execution of code modules written in any programming language, log test results to a report or a database, and connect to enterprise systems.
Deploy your test sequences, code modules, and related files to your production machines. Reduce downtime on deployed systems by using debugging tools in TestStand to troubleshoot and fix any errors.
Overview of NI TestStand 2019 Features
- Data Stream step types to simplify reading and writing to CSV files
- Crash recovery features for TestStand applications
- TestStand Deployment Utility to build package-based installers
- Early access support for LabVIEW NXG
- Develop and debug test sequences using TestStand Sequence Editor
- Call test code written in any programming language
- Create deployable test system installers
- Deploy TestStand to validation or production test systems
- Execute test sequences and perform simple debugging
- Use advanced debugging tools to step into test code for immediate troubleshooting
- Debug code written in LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, or Measurement Studio
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7 (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) (x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Visual Studio Versions Supported by TestStand 2019: 2013, 2015, or 2017