Free Download DbSchema 8 for Windows, Linux, MacOS to visually manage databases, compare and deploy the schema over multiple databases, generate random data, create interactive PDF/HTML5 documentation, explore data from multiple tables using the mouse, edit and execute SQL, create forms and reports.
Further you can also FREE download EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird
Overview of DbSchema 8 Benefits
It is build for large schemas and complex databases. This program helps you to understand the data, build meaningful relations between tables and document the schema. Discover DbSchema layouts, virtual foreign keys, Relational Data Browse, interactive PDF documentation and many other features.
In this program you will interact with the schema over diagrammed layouts. Get a better understanding of the schema by creating multiple layouts, each focused on a specific part of the schema. The layouts and the schema structure will be saved in the DbSchema project file.
Overview of DbSchema 8 Features
- ER Diagrams
- Reverse EngineerReverse Engineer Schema From Database
- Relational Data Browse
- Query Builder
- SQL Editor
- Generate Schema Scripts
- Schema Synchronization
- Convert Schema to a Different Database
- Data Loader
- Smart Printing
- Graphical Explain Plan
- Random Data Generator
- Design Schema in a Team; Store Project File in GIT or SVN
- Automation Scripts
- Forms and Reports
Technical Details and System Requirements
- It is compatible with all SQL and the major No-SQL databases and works on all operating systems.
- It can connect via JDBC drivers to all SQL databases + MongoDB.
- It can run on all operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC.