Free Download PostgreSQL Maestro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a tool for database management, control, and development.
You might also want SQL Delta for SQL Server.
Overview of PostgreSQL Maestro
PostgreSQL Maestro is the premier PostgreSQL tool for database management, control, and development. It provides a rich set of GUI tools for anyone who uses PostgreSQL, including database developers, DBAs, and data analysts. Browse, create, edit, duplicate, rename and drop all schema objects like tables, views, functions, or triggers in the simplest way possible.
You can also Simplify your data modeling tasks. Create tables and relations in a few mouse clicks. Print diagrams or export them to several graphical file formats & Browse, edit, print, sort, group and filter your data using a wide spectrum of available tools, including master-detail views. Build graphical diagrams and OLAP cubes.
It also has a feature-rich SQL Editor with code completion, code folding, and SQL formatter & you can build your queries visually as well. Make your server safe and secure with powerful tools provided by PostgreSQL Maestro.
Overview of PostgreSQL Maestro Features
- Support for all the PostgreSQL server versions from 7.3
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Comfortable access to PostgreSQL security features
- Data management and data analysis tools
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading
- Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
- Database schema refactoring tools
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more