Free Download Toad for Oracle for Windows PC is a database development and management toolset that reduces the time and effort developers and DBAs spend on daily tasks. The leading Oracle database development and optimization software tool saves time and reduces risks.
You can also FREE download EMS SQL Manager for Oracle.
Overview of Toad for Oracle Benefits
Whether your Oracle database is on-premises or in the cloud, Toad for Oracle gives you the best practices approach to database development, simplifying your workflow and improving code function and quality, which also helps to support a DevOps approach.
You can automate administration tasks and take a proactive approach to database management on the production side, including performance diagnostics, optimization, and risk mitigation. Share code, scripts, artifacts, standards, and best practices with the team or across the development organization through integration with the Toad Intelligence Central application.
This database toolset is unrivaled for ensuring the most significant possible productivity in the development and administration of Oracle databases. Automate complex, frequent, or repetitive tasks and processes, including schema compares, script execution, administration (users and permissions), report generation, SQL optimization, and more with Toad Automation Designer and its Toad Apps to save an enormous amount of time and reduce the risk of manual errors.
Overview of Toad for Oracle Features
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes, supporting agile DB development.
- Accelerate application delivery, while minimizing risks associated with database changes.
- Ensure functional accuracy and scalability with automated testing.
- Quickly pinpoint and resolve database performance inefficiencies.
- Automate SQL optimization.
- Automate and schedule complex or routine database tasks.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended