Free Download WindowManager full version standalone offline installer for Windows helps you improve your workflow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows.
Overview of WindowManager
Many programs don't remember their position and size between sessions, and even Windows Explorer does not restore Windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and ensures your windows are placed exactly where you want them whenever you open them.
WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window to always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable, and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows.
You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs, and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows in the system tray.
Features of WindowManager
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more