Free Download ScrollNavigator 5 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it helps you to scroll your documents horizontally and vertically. Simply click and hold down the right (or the middle) mouse button anywhere in a window and move the mouse to scroll the window contents.
You can also FREE download Easy ScreenSaver Station
Overview of ScrollNavigator 5 Benefits
This saves you the trouble of positioning the mouse cursor over a scroll bar and it allows scrolling both directions at the same time. ScrollNavigator works with all windows that have standard scroll bars (e.g. all office programs, explorer windows and most other applications).
ScrollNavigator also adds dynamic acceleration to your mouse wheel. This indispensable feature makes mouse wheel scrolling more accurate when you turn the wheel slowly, and it scrolls your documents much faster when you turn the wheel quickly. Try it out and see how wheel acceleration will make your work much more efficient and enjoyable.
Turning the mouse wheel will scroll the window under the mouse cursor instead of the one with the focus, so there is no need for clicking inside the window first, anymore. The back, forward and middle buttons of the mouse can also be customized and sent directly to the window under the mouse cursor.
Overview of ScrollNavigator 5 Features
- Two-dimensional scrolling with one mouse click
- No need to position the mouse cursor on scroll bars
- Works with all standard applications and most others
- Pressing the "Ctrl" key temporarily disables scroll navigation
- Dynamic mouse wheel acceleration (fully configurable)
- Mouse wheel scrolling of the window under the mouse cursor (without having to click it first)
- Back and forward mouse buttons work on the window under the mouse cursor (without having to activate it first)
- Customization of back, forward and middle mouse buttons
- Fully customizable
- Now with Windows 10 support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more