Free Download VMware Workstation Pro full version for Windows PC lets you run multiple operating systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC.
You can also FREE download VMware Workstation Player.
VMware Workstation Pro Overview
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and businesses who build, test, or demo software for any device, platform, or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Workstation Pro delivers a desktop virtualization solution designed for every kind of user. IT pros get a high-powered productivity tool. Developers get an expansive engineering environment. Business leaders can enable BYO initiatives. Students and home users get the best of all worlds.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro
- Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
- Connect to VMware vSphere
- Develop and Test for Any Platform
- Secure and Isolate Environments
- vSphere Connectivity
- Clones for Rapid Duplication
- Helpful Snapshots
- Powerful Virtual Networking
- vCenter Server Appliance Effortless Deploy
- Remote vSphere Host Power Control
- Microsoft Virtualization-Based Security (Guest) Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency)
- Virtual Network Rename
- UEFI Boot Support
- UEFI Secure Boot Support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended