Free Download VMware ThinApp Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is designed to deliver virtualized applications to help IT administrators migrate software to a newer operating system and eliminate specific conflicts and compatibility issues.
Overview of VMware ThinApp Enterprise
Using this program, you can create an initial system baseline, deploy or package software, and check for specific differences. Configuration of the project settings is also available. OS Migrations. Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows 7 or 8 by eliminating the need to recode, retest, and recertify. Faster deployments with less testing mean your business applications will be in production sooner, minimizing downtime and reducing business risks.
Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows 7 or Windows 10 without the need to recode, retest, and recertify. Automatically convert silent-installed applications to ThinApp packages. If you've already packaged applications with ThinApp for use on XP or older versions of Windows, convert them to the ThinApp Windows format with ThinApp's Relink feature.
Applications can run in local user accounts on locked-down PCs without system changes or reducing security policy. ThinApp has no kernel-mode code and cannot violate the machine group policy applied to the user. It cannot give application-elevated permissions to devices on the machine, which prevents unintended policy violations.
Features of VMware ThinApp Enterprise
- When migrating from prior Windows OS versions, migrate legacy web applications that rely on Internet Explorer 6 by virtualizing IE6 and the application.
- Eliminate application conflicts by isolating applications from each other and the underlying OS into a single executable file that can be easily deployed to many endpoints, independently or with App Volumes.
- Enable multiple applications and "sandboxed" user-specific configuration data to reside safely on the same server.
- Deploy ThinApp packages on "locked-down" PCs and allow end users to run their favorite applications without compromising security.
- Deploy, maintain, and update virtual applications on USB flash drives for ultimate portability.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended