Free Download Teorex PhotoStitcher 2 full version standalone offline installer + Portable for Windows it will automatically combine overlapping photos to produce perfect panoramic image.
You can also FREE download Ambient Design ArtRage
Overview of Teorex PhotoStitcher 2 Benefits
Ensure that each photo has about 30-50% overlap with all other adjacent photograph. Sometimes one standard size photo is simply not enough to capture the magnificence of a certain landscape. A horizontal panorama would better reflect the beauty of seashore, while a vertical panoramic image would catch a wonderful mountain view in its full splendor. PhotoStitcher helps you create nice panoramic images from individual overlapping photos in case you missed the opportunity to take a panoramic shot and only have scattered photos with varying perspective, angle and zoom
Making a really nice panoramic photo of a city usually requires a wide-angle camera. Typical non-professional lenses simply cannot capture the entire view in one frame. However if you aren’t a lucky owner of a professional camera and photographic skills you still can create perfect panoramas from scattered images of the same place. PhotoStitcher automatically aligns individual pictures stitching them one by one into an eye-catching professionally-looking panorama!
Overview of Teorex PhotoStitcher 2 Features
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Accelerated stitching on multiple CPU cores.
- Automatic cropping to maximum image area.
- Automatic exposure blending.
- Automatically stitch scanned images into a large picture.
- Choice of planar, cylindrical, stereographic, orthographic, Mercator, or spherical projection.
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click “Stitch”
- Merge multiple microscope images into a single picture
- Automatically Stitch Satellite Google Earth Images
- Easy to get use & started
- Native support for 64-bit operating systems.
- Automatic image completion
- State of the art stitching engine.
- Completely non-technical
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more