Free Download Rufus 3 offline Installer or Portable latest version for Windows PC it is a utility that helps format and creates bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, etc.
As an alternative program, you can also FREE download WinToUSB Enterprise.
Rufus 3 Overview
Rufus Portable is a USB formatting utility that also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. This tool is the most popular choice software for Windows 10 bootable USB tools.
It comes in a very user-friendly interface that most users will find to be quite like that of the Windows Format panel. It allows fast selection of the desired device, partition scheme, and the particular system type, file system type (exFAT, FAT32, NTFS, UDF), the cluster size, as well as the new volume label. From the drop-down menu, connected devices are detected and selected easily.
Rufus is tiny but powerful and one of the most popular tools in its respective category and ensures straightforward formatting and bootable USB drive creation.
Features of Rufus 3
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft's USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of "fake" flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more