Free Download FlashBoot Pro 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a tool to make USB storage devices bootable. FlashBoot supports USB thumbdrives and USB HDDs.
You can also FREE download Power Plan Assistant
Overview of FlashBoot Pro 3 Benefits
FlashBoot partitions, formats USB storage device and then automatically installs operating system files to it.
Supported operating systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, SysLinux-based disks, GRUB4DOS disks, Linux kernel etc.
You may create blank bootable USB flash with minimal set of system files and then manually tune it for your needs, or convert a full-featured bootable CD-ROM or floppy disk to bootable USB Flash keeping all functionality.
Overview of FlashBoot Pro 3 Features
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD
- Install full-featured Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1 to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Save USB thumbdrive to image file
- Restore USB thumbdrive from image file
- Copy USB thumbdrive to another USB thumbdrive, retaining bootability
- Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
- Install UEFI shell to USB thumbdrive
- Quickly format USB thumbdrive
- Wipe USB thumbdrive (securely erase all data)
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows XP to internal HDD/SSD
- Install mini version of Windows XP (BartPE) to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Create self-extracting archives (USB formatters with predefined content)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more