Free Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019 for Windows PC it gives you everything you need to edit, organize, store, and share your photos across desktop, mobile, and web. The app offers powerful photo editing features in an easy to use interface. Adjust your full resolution shots and have both your originals and edits backed up to the cloud.
You can download your required edition or portable from “Previous Versions” section, further you can also FREE download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019 Overview
The ultimate version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019 is completely redesigned, and is based on a performance architecture that is more responsive to ever-expanding galleries, and has unparalleled processing engine with noisy noise reduction and sharpening tools to achieve the best image quality.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019
- The interface is very attractive and friendly
- View, manage and organize images in a graphical environment and beautiful
- perform a variety of editing actions to improve the color, brightness, contrast, noise, size and Pictures
- editing a variety of video formats commonly used as a nondestructive and without altering the original file
- Ability to print images at full settings
- Ability to create image gallery and use it on the web
- Advanced search and detailed images
- View images as a slideshow with support for video files
- coordination and integration with Photoshop
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10* with 64bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available harddisk space for program installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements:
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10capable video adapter for GPUrelated functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for
- large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5Kresolution monitors.