Free Download Paragon Backup & Recovery PRO 17.4.3 (x86-x64) Incl. WinPE Boot Image for Windows PC to create backups of individual files, partitions or the entire Windows system in a snap, and restore data in WinPE if required.
You can download the other edition from "Previous Versions" section available below. As alternative program you can also FREE download Active Disk Image Professional
Paragon Backup & Recovery Pro 17 Overview
The new Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 Pro keeps your PC and data safe! Hardware failures such as defective hard disks, sudden system errors after a program update, computer viruses and ransomware Trojan horses are only a few of the threats against computer data.
A sudden data loss can easily cause your Windows system to cease functioning. Even worse – important documents such as your master’s thesis or your family photos could suddenly no longer be available. Paragon Backup & Recovery protects you from these and other threats – at no cost whatsoever.
Features of Paragon Backup & Recovery Pro 17
- Save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures. It is ideal for making a backup image of an entire hard disk (including GPT-disks) or system partitions to guarantee the operating system’s working capability.
- Save backup storage space by only archiving the changes made since the last full sector-based image.
- Go beyond differentials and backup the modified data along with an increment of the full sector-based archives.
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only the files you need from a previous backup image –in the WinPE environment.
- With Backup & Recovery, you can create a full-fledged Windows-based recovery environment and store it on a bootable media (such as CD or USB thumb drive).
- The recovery medium will allow you to start up your computer for maintenance or recovery purposes, even when the OS is corrupted or cannot be used.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more