Free Download Acronis Snap Deploy for Windows, powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine; this product is ideal for rapid bare-metal deployments to many PCs or servers and effortless ongoing redeployment to the same hardware.
You can also FREE download MultiBoot 2k10 DVD/USB/HDD.
Overview of Acronis Snap Deploy Benefits
Award-winning disk-imaging technology helps you create an exact image of any standard configuration you choose— - including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications - and simultaneously deploy images to multiple machines in one easy step.
If you support a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a complicated, time-consuming task. Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your workstations and servers like you are provisioning just one!
With Acronis Snap Deploy, you can redeploy an image to live Windows Machines, eliminating the need for manual booting of each system. You can also manage machine-specific configurations (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). It will also take care of Windows Settings after deployment is complete.
Overview of Acronis Snap Deploy Features
- A simple and intuitive wizard-driven user interface saves time and reduces mistakes.
- Deploy to Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Windows servers, and Linux.
- Rapidly deploy a single image to multiple machines via unicast or multicast from a centralized management console.
- Start deployment to live Windows machines (and avoid manually booting each machine from the network or CD).
- Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
- Boot your bare metal machines from customizable media using CD, DVD, or flash drive, or from self-configurable Acronis PXE Server with network boot.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows All
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended