Free Download Bentley MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition 10 for Windows it has a similar working environment software is AutoCAD. Bentley MicroStation software for GPS maps and GIS information systems used worldwide.
You can also FREE download AnyLogic Professional
Overview of Bentley MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition 10 Benefits
With Bentley MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition 10, you can easily view, model, document, and visualize projects of any size or complexity. Use MicroStation to deliver projects smarter. With proven MicroStation technology, you can confidently take on any design, construction, or operations project. No matter what design information you are working with or what kind of deliverables are required, you can rely on MicroStation’s flexibility and power to get the job done on time and on budget.
The MicroStation family of products provides traditional CAD capabilities and the power and versatility to precisely view, model, document, and visualize information-rich 2D and 3D designs of all types and scales, working for professionals in every discipline on infrastructure projects of every type.
Overview of Bentley MicroStation Features
- Product Activation by user sign in through the CONNECTION Client offering a more secure and manageable system.
- Provides usage alerts to notify your users when they are about to reach a certain usage limit set by the Administrator
- Replace site activation keys with user validation, enhancing security around your Bentley licenses and subscriptions
- The proxy server settings for all features is now managed from CONNECT Licensing service.
- Publish iModel version 2.0 files from MicroStation.
- MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 11 supports SketchUp 2018 files
- Select the units for the exported file in the FBX Export Settings Dialog
- Item Types Import/Export to Excel -You can now export and import Item Type definitions and instances to and from Excel files using the Item Type Import/Export tool.
- Associative Elements and Associative Extraction tool – You can now extract faces and edges from a parametric solid using the Associative Extraction tool. The extracted faces and edges will maintain association with the parent solid.
- Named Presentations – You can use Named Presentations to represent different symbology for an element in different view orientations. For example, a door can be represented differently in top, front/rear elevation and isometric views.
- Perforators – You can now use parametric solids to create Perforators. Perforators act as cutting elements on any target element and create a cut in the target element based on their profile.