Free Download Guthrie Arcv2CAD 8 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a tool designed to help you easily turn ESRI shapes file (supported by ArcView) into DXF and DWG (supported by AutoCAD).
You can also FREE download Xilinx Vivado Design Suite
Overview of Guthrie Arcv2CAD 8 Benefits
It can be handled even by first-time users. The interface of the program is plain and simple to navigate through. Furthermore it can also convert SHP, MDB, DBF, CSV, TXT and XYZ, to BLN and CSV.
Thanks to the file browser, you can seamlessly locate and select file for processing. Working with multiple items at the same time is not possible.
Overview of Guthrie Arcv2CAD 8 Features
- Apply colors corresponding to selected Feature Attributes.
- Output entities onto Layers corresponding to Feature Attributes.
- Color fill Polygons - correctly handles holes.
- Produce Text Labels from Features data. Powerful built in Auto-Label function.
- Transfer table data via DXF/DWG ATTRIB or Extended Data (XData) definitions.
- Output Elevation data as real 3D Z coordinates.
- Command line mode for batch operation.
- Standalone converter, does not require ArcView.
- Support for all 3D Shapefile types (PointZ, PolylineZ, PolyGonZ, MultiPatch, etc)
- Support for Swegis TIN shapefiles
- Properties control for attributes (ATTRIBs), i.e. size, position, color, etc.
- Named Marker Blocks
- Extrude 2D Polygon shapes to 3D Objects.
- Online context sensitive help
- Fully handles the latest 3D shapefiles.
- Compatible with all ArcGIS / ArcView versions (1.x - 9.x)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more