Free Download Forte Notation FORTE 11 Premium for Windows, created by musicians for musicians, it is a unique and easy to use music composition software for everyday musicians, teachers and choir leaders. If you are looking for a tool that fits your needs, is easy to use and affordable, it is perfect for you!
You can also FREE download Ashampoo Music Studio
Overview of Forte Notation FORTE 11 Premium Benefits
For the professional musician… everything you NEED. For the amateur musician… everything you WANT. This full-version is the showcase edition in the FORTE 10 line of products, and provides high quality function and operation.
Have you ever looked at a musical score, in a song book or online, and wished to be able to listen to the song right now, with a full arrangement? FORTE 10 makes this musical dream come true with itsmusic writing software. It is the combination of FORTE with the new components ScanScore and Bandora that makes it so powerful software for music composition.
When you need to write out full orchestration, you want to do it quickly and easily. You don’t want to waste your time tumbling through tutorial after tutorial; you want an intuitive, navigable interface that lets you spend more time seeing the sounds take shape and less time toying with the technicalities of technology.
Overview of Forte Notation FORTE 11 Premium Features
- Built-in scan module
- Step-time and real-time entry from MIDI device or keyboard
- 32 staves/tracks max
- 4 voices pro stave/ track max.
- 2 voices
- 16 lyric verses pro stave/ track max
- Compound meter
- Pickup measure
- Part extraction
- FORTE Player
- Save as MP3 or as WAVE
- Swing feeling adjustable
- Import and export of MusicXML
- Layout editable
- Individual assignable drum notation
- Complete tablature
- 25 ornament signs
- 12 different noteheads
- guitar fretboard
- advanced chord functions
- punch in/out record
- loop record
- real-time entry and step-mode entry from MIDI keyboard
- Import Finale MUSICXML and Capella CAPX files
- Transposition by instrument and chord identification
- Video plug-in
- OLE linking
- Digital Rights Management
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more