Free Download Serato Studio full version standalone offline installer for Windows is an intuitive beat-making software for DJs and producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.
You can also FREE download the Fuse Audio Labs bundle.
Overview of Serato Studio Benefits
Using this program, you can easily make DJ edits or mashups. Use your DJ hardware to make beats. And get familiar elements, including your entire Serato DJ library, Waveforms, a mixing channel, and FX.
Not only this, but you can also get your ideas down quickly and stay in the creative flow with time-saving features, including pre-made drum patterns, BPM-sync, and one-click key shifting. Start making music with built-in drum kits, instruments, loops, and samples from renowned artists and sound designers.
You'll also get a free mastering plugin from iZotope with your subscription, worth USD 129, to get your beats sounding polished and professional. Use Serato Studio with just your laptop and get creating whenever inspiration strikes.
Overview of Serato Studio Features
- Access your Serato DJ library with crates, cue points, BPM, and critical information.
- Tweak your beats using over 30 built-in FX presets that will feel instantly familiar to DJs.
- The studio works with a range of DJ controllers and mixers, MIDI controllers, or just your laptop.
- Get inspired with over 300 pre-made drum patterns across various genres.
- Let the project key automatically update as you start making your beat. Adjust the BPM to extremes with world-class Pitch 'n Time stretching.
- Play any instrument or plugin in key without knowing music theory.
- The studio comes with many built-in drum kits, instruments, audio loops, and samples, with frequent content updates for subscribers.
- Using the simple and easy-to-use 808-style step sequencer, creative with your drum patterns.
- Mix your sounds using a familiar DJ channel mixing strip with dedicated gain, EQs, filters, etc.
- See your audio and MIDI sequences in Serato's famous colored waveforms.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended