Free download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2022 for Windows it is 3D character animation software for virtual production helps you to more efficiently manipulate and refine data with greater reliability. Capture, edit, and play back complex character animation in a highly responsive, interactive environment, and work with a display optimized for both animators and directors.
You can also FREE download an alternative of this program Reallusion Character Creator
Autodesk MotionBuilder 2022 Overview
MotionBuilder is a great software for dedicated MoCap and editing Character Animators. Works with for those who seek an end-to-end solution though, iClone or others like it might be a better solution.
Its is very easy to integrate MotionBuilder into our pipeline. MotionBuilder has a single step workflow for importing/exporting assets (via FBX) from one Autodesk program to the next which is smooth and fluid. The ability to work seamlessly from one program to another is vital for meeting deadlines and keeping clients happy. In the cases where motion capture is needed, MotionBuilder excels because of its highly flexible Performance Capture ability.
This is primarily because MotionBuilder has long been the standard for most motion capture solutions, through a robust sdk and architecture. It allows users to easily calibrate and capture unique facial and body animations and fine-tune the animation to match the artist's vision.
Features of Autodesk MotionBuilder 2022
- Productivity-geared workflows
- Take on demanding, high-volume projects:
- Support for consumer motion-capture devices
- Re-create elements of real-world cinematography with advanced camera options for Animatable Depth and Follow Focus
- Combine, blend, and layer to block out or previsualize scenes in less time with an additional 100 useful character animations
- Unified nondestructive, nonlinear editing environment
- Live device support and live data recording to disk
- Full-body inverse kinematics character technology with animation retargeting
- Available as a 64-bit executable for the Linux operating system
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free disk space for install