Free Download solidThinking Altair Inspire 2021 for Windows enables design engineers, product designers, and architects to create and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Traditional structural simulations allow engineers to check if a design will support the required loads.
You can also FREE download DLUBAL RFEM: Structural FEM Analysis & Design Software.
Overview of solidThinking Altair Inspire 2021 Benefits
Inspire enhances this process by generating a new material layout within a package space using the loads as an input. The software is easy to learn and works with existing CAD tools to help design structural parts right the first time, reducing costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight.
Altair Inspire software is the industry's most powerful and easy-to-use Generative Design/Topology Optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers. It enhances the concept development process by enabling simulation-driven design to increase your product’s efficiency, strength, and manufacturability. This can lead to reduced costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight.
Overview of solidThinking Altair Inspire 2021 Features
- Easily generate dynamic motion of complex mechanisms, automatically identifying contacts, joints, springs and dampers. Forces obtained from a motion analysis are automatically applied as inputs to a structural analysis and optimization, or can be used to determine initial requirements for motors and actuators.
- Generate optimized lattice and mixed solid - lattice structures, visualize simulation results in 3D, and export lattice designs in a .stl file format for 3D printing.
- View and interactively assign loads to load cases and import / export design loads in .csv file format with the new Load Cases Table.
- Design for additive manufacturing with overhang shape controls to help reduce overhangs to create more self-supporting structures.
- Automatically optimize the fit of PolyNURBS CAD geometry to generative design results with the new PolyNURBS Fit Tool.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more