Free Download Adobe Audition CC 2022 for MacOS to Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software.
You can download your required version from the "Previous Versions" section; furthermore, you can also FREE download DVDFab All-In-One for Mac.
Overview of Adobe Audition CC 2022 for MacOS Benefits
Audition CC is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation accelerates video production workflows and audio finishing and delivers a polished mix with pristine sound.
Adobe Audition gives you all the features you need for professional recording and production of audio. It does not matter whether you cut music files together, optimize voice recordings with studio outboards such as compressors, gates, or limiters capable of sending, dub videos, or perform the complete recording of a rock band. The software has convenient features in all situations.
Overview of Adobe Audition CC 2022 for MacOS Features
- Record, edit and integrate music clips
- Add oomph to your audio
- Create a podcast
- DeReverb & DeNoise effects
- On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
- Effects and preset migration
- Improved multitrack performance
- Add album art in MP3 files
- Support for Mackie HUI devices
- Visual keyboard shortcut editor
- Multichannel audio workflows
- Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
- Remixing and adjusting song duration
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
- Frequency band splitter
- Control surface support and parameter automation
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: macOS 10.15 or later
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (can not install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 or larger display
- OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Control surface support: USB interface and MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer's specifications for your device)
- CD burning: an optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)