Free Download XenoDream Jux 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a fractal explorer for 2D Julia and Mandelbrot sets.
You can also FREE download Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real / Virtual Space
Overview of XenoDream Jux 2 Benefits
It includes a variety of formulas. It has beautiful coloring and lighting effects. It is easy to use. There is no formula editor or scripting. Julia explorer shows Julia set thumbnail corresponding to mouse position in preview.
Materials that can include reflection, refraction, angular filtering and displacement mapping. Use panoramic or ordinary images as environment maps for reflection and refraction. Coloring based on potential, distance estimate, mean z, basins, textures, fibers, field lines.
Overview of XenoDream Jux 2 Features
- Easy switching between Mandelbrot and Julia sets
- A selection of formulas, mostly generic with parameters
- Fully multi-core for preview, explorer and rendering
- Render large pictures with full anti-aliasing (when registered)
- Batch rendering (when registered)
- Numeric controls can be dragged like sliders
- 12 steps of undo/redo
- Easily share parameters in social media, with copy/paste to the clipboard
- Memory spots for temporary storage of formulas, coloring or lighting
- Save your favorite settings as presets (formulas, coloring, lighting, gradients)
- Hundreds of system presets included
- One-click switching between 15 default color schemes
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more