Free Download WinSCP 5 offline installer for Windows PC is a popular SFTP client and FTP client for Microsoft Windows! With this, you can copy files between a local computer and remote servers using FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, WebDAV, or S3 file transfer protocols.
As a good alternative program, you can also FREE download Putty.
WinSCP 5 Overview
WinSCP is a freeware SCP (Secure Copy) client using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying the files between local and remote computers. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving.
This Free SFTP and FTP client for Windows also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows users to manage files even on a local computer. Can do most operations recursively for files in folders. WinSCP is also available as a plugin to two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
Features of WinSCP 5
- Graphical user interface
- Integrated text editor
- All common operations with files
- Scripting and task automation
- Translated into many languages
- Amazon S3 protocol support.
- SHA-256 host key fingerprints are used.
- Stalled connection attempts can be canceled promptly.
- Improvements to .NET assembly and scripting.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more