Free Download Windows Login Unlocker + WinPE for Windows PC. This program is highly specialized, and all the possibilities are aimed at solving one problem - returning the user access to the account.
Overview of Windows Login Unlocker
Windows is the most popular desktop operating system worldwide, and Microsoft releases a new version every year to keep everything updated. One of the main benefits of using Windows computers is that they allow you to password-protect your computer to avoid suspicious activity. Furthermore, the latest version of Windows 10 offers several mechanisms to protect the computer from illegal access, including text passwords, image passwords, and using a Microsoft account for login.
But the main blunder and worry begins when you realize you have forgotten your computer or laptop password. This can be very frustrating if you need to use your computer urgently, and without entering your password, your computer won't let you access any file or document inside the system. Before you get extremely annoyed and think of dumping your computer, we would like you to stay calm as we have come up with a few aids that can help you unlock your Windows password.
Features of Windows Login Unlocker
- Remove local password
- Replacing a local user password
- Creating a new system user
- Microsoft account transfer to local
- Issuing Administrator rights to users
- Show and delete account history
- GPT \ MBR Definition
- Definition of FastBoot mode
- Mounting and processing VHD images
- Search and identify versions of the "lying" system, the width and size of the partition.
- Ease of Management.
- GPT UEFI x32 \ x64 support
- All actions are performed in one window.
- It can be controlled without using the "mouse."
- A large amount of information in the objects
- Resetting LiveID Account Passwords
- Reset Local Account Passwords
- Work with all versions of Windows
- Small program file size
- Backing up and restoring the SAM registry file
- Correct creation of a new User of the system (with Administrator rights)
- Unicode support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more recommended