Free Download ByteJams Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a simple tool to see PC requirements for Windows 11.
Overview of Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool
This is a simple tool for verifying that your machine meets the known Windows 11 update requirements. It can perform the checks specified by Microsoft and check if your machine can support features like AutoHDR and DirectStorage.
One nice feature of this tool is that it does not use a list of supported processors. It will check the various feature bits reported by the processor providing more accuracy in any possible deficiencies.
Features of Windows 11 Requirements Check Tool
- Shows whether your PC contains an x86, x64 or ARM-processor
- Shows the version of Windows you are running
- Shows the processor in your computer
- Shows your processor has hardware support for Hypervisor-Enforced Code Integrity (HVCI)
- Shows the amount of physical memory installed in your PC
- Shows the capacity of the system volume
- Shows the PC uses UEFI or legacy firmware
- Shows the PC uses Secure Boot
- Shows the PC has a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) enabled
- Verifies the size of your display is at least 9” and supports a resolution of 720p or higher
- Verifies your display adapter (graphics card) supports DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Runs on Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11. Supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems, including Windows on ARM.
- This tool is a standalone Win32 application written in C++. It does not install anything and spawns no additional processes.