Free Download Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer LiteOS (x64) PreActivated ISO. It can improve the gaming and productivity performance of your PC.
Overview of Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer LiteOS
This is designed to work well on older low-spec PCs. Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM, and CPU Processes. Improves System Responsiveness. Reduces Boot Time and software loading times. Improves gaming and productivity performance. Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes. Also Great for use on modern high-end PCs.
Features of Windows 11 Pro Phoenix Gamer
- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass
- Uses as little as 400 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times
- Removed features include - Cortana, Edge, Internet Explorer, BitLocker, WSL, Hyper-V, Speech, One Drive, Defender, Windows Mail, Backup and Restore, Maps, Mixed Reality, Optional Features, and Some Fonts.
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Feature and Security Updates, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance, and Download Blocking.
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Taskbar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to give back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software or Web Browsers because we know everyone's needs and preferences are different. It can find several web browser installation files and other goodies in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
- DirectPlay and .NET Framework 3.5 Pre-Installed
- Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Storage: 4 GB or larger storage device
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with the WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel