Free Download WinDataReflector 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
You can also FREE download WinAutomation Professional Plus
Overview of WinDataReflector 3 Benefits
WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can sync files between a local folder or network share and a cloud folder or two cloud folders. Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
Recognize external hard disks and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and optionally start backup and synchronization tasks automatically whenever a flash drive or external disk is connected to the computer. To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector’s default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
In addition to timestamp and size comparisons WinDataReflector also supports using CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying. Add commands to be executed before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs to be launched with specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
Overview of WinDataReflector 3 Features
- Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
- Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler
- Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
- View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
- File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
- Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
- NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
- Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
- Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
- To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.
- CRC comparison and verification
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more