Free Download Microsoft Visual Studio Code latest offline installer for Windows PC. It is a powerful IDE dedicated to building Web applications and cloud programs. The tool is lightweight and resembles the functionality of Visual Studio. However, it features comprehensive revision and compiling utilities packed in a modern-looking interface.
As a good alternative, you can also FREE download Sublime Text
Visual Studio Code Overview
One of Visual Studio Code’s remarkable features is the Git control capabilities that the program offers you. It facilitates the testing, building, packaging, and even deployment of various types of software.
You may create several tasks within Visual Studio Code, save them in the desired project and quickly configure it by establishing the proper arguments. You can use the sample snippets and generate the code fragments that you can later save.
You can also FREE download and try another great code editor Atom Text Editor.
It can export projects as text files, and it works with multiple programming languages, including C#, C++, Clojure, F#, HTML, JSON; it can export projects as text files, and it works with multiple programming languages, including C#, C++, Clojure, F#, HTML, JSON, JAVA, Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML, and others. Moreover, the program supports Node.js and ASP.NET., Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML, etc. Moreover, the program supports development in Node.js and ASP.NET.
Features of Visual Studio Code
- Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense
- Print statement debugging is a thing of the past.
- Quickly compile the programs you loaded
- Git support and debugging features
- Call Stack feature an define breakpoints.
- Git commands built-in.
- Extensible and customizable.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more