Free Download Virtual Audio Cable 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to transfer audio streams between applications or devices.
Overview of Virtual Audio Cable 4
This software allows you to transfer audio (wave) streams between applications and/or devices. It creates a set of virtual audio devices named “Virtual Cables”, each of them consists of a pair of the waveform input/output devices.
Any application can send audio stream to an output side of a cable, and any other application can receive this stream from an input side. All transfers are made digitally, providing NO sound quality loss (a bitperfect streaming).
Moreover, if you use an audio encoder application that encodes a stream coming from a sound card, you can use VAC to supply such encoder with a stream produced by other application.
Features of Virtual Audio Cable 4
- Local (console) session only (does not work via Remote Desktop or Terminal Services).
- Windows 5.x, 6.x and 10.x platforms (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Up to 256 virtual cable devices (some systems limit number of MME devices).
- Almost any of fixed point PCM audio formats. Floating point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximal interrupt/event frequency.
- RTAudio support with notification events, clock and position registers. Clock registers are bound to Virtual Cables so all streams in each cable are coherent.
- Unlimited number of Kernel Streaming clients connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- Volume control features (both attenuation and boost).
- Channel scattering/gathering mode.
- Watermark control technique to improve stream stability with unstable applications.
- Stream buffering technique to partially compensate bad application buffering algorithms.
- Control Panel application to configure cables and watch their state.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any recording to any playback device.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more