Free Download Vextractor 7 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a professional software for converting raster images to vector (vectorizer).
You can also FREE download ImageGlass
Overview of Vextractor 7 Benefits
Vextractor converts drawings, maps and other images, including photo, logos, black-and-white illustrations from raster to vector format. The program can save converted raster images to the following vector formats: DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS, AI or SVG.
Files of these vector formats can be imported to popular vector graphics applications like AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and many others. For the purpose of supporting GIS applications, the program allows saving images to the ArcInfo Shape and MapInfo MID/MIF formats.
This software is a perfect replacement for the traditional tracing and digitizing. It can save lots of your time, for it is much quicker to use this program rather than do the tracing by hand or using a digitizer.
Overview of Vextractor 7 Features
- Vextractor supports the following vector formats:
- AutoCAD DXF and DXB
- Windows Metafiles WMF and EMF
- ArcView Shapefiles (SHP)
- MapInfo MIF/MID
- ASCII XYZ simple text format
- Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG)
- Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- Adobe Illustrator (AI)
- ILDA Data Transfer Format for Laser Show
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more