Free Download VERO VISI for Windows is acknowledged as one of the world's leading PC-based CAD CAM software solutions for the Mold & Die industries.
Overview of VERO VISI Benefits
It offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, surface and solid modeling, and comprehensive 2D, 3D, and five-axis machining strategies with dedicated high-speed routines. Industry-specific plastic injection tool design applications, including material flow analysis and progressive, die design with step-by-step unfolding, provide the toolmaker with unsurpassed productivity levels.
Vero Software offers dedicated solutions that eliminate the links between varying software suppliers and the solid-to-surface or CAD CAM geometry conversions required by traditional systems. WorkXplore is a powerful, fully-featured, high-speed CAD file viewer and analyzer. Designed for users who are not necessarily CAD experts to enable them to explore any 2D/3D CAD file.
VISI Blank is an integrated solution for developing 2D blank shapes from complex 3D models for the sheet metal, progressive die, press tooling, and crash tooling industries. VISI Machining 3D creates intelligent toolpaths on the most complex 3D data. Dedicated high-speed milling techniques and built-in smoothing algorithms create highly efficient and reliable NC code.
Overview of VERO VISI Features
- VISI Modelling is the foundation of all VISI products and provides a robust and powerful solid and surface modeling system based around the industry standard Parasolid kernel.
- VISI Analysis provides a suite of dedicated tools for validating and preparing model geometry. Finding problems at an early stage within the project lifecycle is hugely beneficial.
- VISI Mould provides the complete mold tool design solution based on industry-specific automation that guides the user through the mold development process.
- VISI Flow is a unique prediction tool, ideal for pre and post-production analysis and concurrent injection molded plastic components engineering.
- VISI Electrode is an automated tool for creating and managing electrodes, commonly used to manufacture hard-to-machine features on mold and press tools.
- VISI Progress is an intuitive tool used for flat blank development, 3D strip layout, and the design of progressive dies and press tools.
- VISI Machining 2D provides a practical, intuitive, and simple application for CNC programming, ranging from 2D operations to 4 and 5-axis indexing.
- VISI PEPS-Wire incorporates the industry-leading PEPS Wire EDM technology, developed specifically for the precision engineering & tool-making industries.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)