Free Download UEFITool standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a powerful UEFI firmware image viewer and editor.
Overview of UEFITool
This versatile tool accepts BIOS image files as input to facilitate the visualization and editing of the data inside them. It is brought in a line of work that was less exploited and advertised up until recently.
It is compatible with various BIOS image types, including ROM, BIN, CAP, BIO, FD, WPH, and EFI. They are loaded and displayed inside a structured view, alongside name, type, and subtype details.
It makes quite an impression, although it still got a long way to reach the peak of its development. In the meantime, it can be helpful to users who want to extract or update the information inside a BIOS file.
Features of UEFITool
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with Many BIOS Image Types
- Easily access your UEFI configurations
- Extract the data from an image
- Remove the pieces you find unwanted
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more