Free Download Trimble Inpho UASMaster full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a complete Photogrammetric Workstation for UAS and Terrestrial Close-Range Imagery.
Overview of Trimble Inpho UASMaster
This is a complete Photogrammetric Workstation for UAS and Terrestrial Close-Range Imagery. You can create robust deliverables from images collected with UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems) aerial mapping and surveying systems. It combines ease of use with the full power of a photogrammetric workstation.
It has an open market concept and can process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with fixed-wing vehicles as well as with helicopter-type aircraft. The software successfully processed even with survey balloons and other unmanned aerial systems.
It includes advanced technology that has been customized to provide high-quality results from the unique characteristics of UAS data. Incorporating specialized computer vision algorithms automatically produces accurate results with minimal manual interaction.
The technology is optimized for UAS with GPS support (recommended accuracy +/‐ 10m). This ensures a stable and reliable photogrammetric system that delivers excellent results without requiring specialized knowledge or experience.
Features of Trimble Inpho UASMaster
- Complete photogrammetric workflow
- Full automatic geo-referencing, calibration, refinement, and analysis
- Create colorized dense point clouds, surface models, and bare earth terrain, models
- Refine and edit terrain models, collect GIS data and vector maps on top of stereo 3D imagery
- Process data from any UAS and frame cameras
- Quick black-box or multi-step processing with quality-optimized or performance-optimized parameter presets
- Excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience
- Also available integrated into Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry Module
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB or more recommended