Free Download Tracker Software PDF-Tools full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a flexible and powerful wizard-driven application for batch creating, manipulating, and modifying PDF files.
Overview of PDF-Tools
It's excellent for working with large PDFs or many PDFs at once. It includes PDF-XChange Editor and PDF-XChange Lite printer. The thirty-two default tools feature the functionality detailed below. They are designed to allow the simple and effective manipulation of PDF and image files.
The Create Tool and Clone Tool features are used to combining tool functions, which enables the creation of customized tools that can meet highly-specific requirements. The functions below relate to the default tools. Further functions are available in the Actions Library.
All standard file types are supported. Files are sourced for use with tools from the local computer, or they are scanned directly into the software.
Features of PDF-Tools
- Convert files to PDF, PDF/X, or PDF/A.
- Create PDF documents from image/text files.
- Scan documents and use them to create PDF documents.
- Split/Merge multiple documents into a single PDF document or save them as individual PDF documents.
- Add/Remove Bates numbering, headers, footers, page backgrounds, and watermarks.
- Crop specified pages to edit the visible page area.
- Resize, Rotate, OCR, and Extract specified page ranges within documents.
- Extract Images to extract raster images from PDF documents and save them as separate image files.
- Optimize PDF documents to reduce their file size.
- Export pages from PDF documents and save them in the raster image, plain text, PowerPoint presentation, Word document, or Excel spreadsheet format.
- Change Document Properties to edit file properties such as title, author, subject, and keywords.
- Secure PDF documents - add password, certification, and timestamp protection.
- Add/Clear Digital Signatures to/from PDF documents.
- Timestamp PDF documents from authorized servers.
- Certify PDF documents with certified signatures.
- Delete, Insert and Replace document pages.
- Discard special PDF-standard features such as those used in the PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E formats.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more