Free Download Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is the most powerful software ever created for animation production. Used by top studios all over the world, Harmony lets you work fast and animate in any style. Harmony has all the tools you need for traditional paperless, cut-out and hybrid animation productions.
As alternative program you can also FREE download Clip Studio Paint EX
Overview of Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20 Benefits
Toon Boom Harmony helps you stay focused on the task at hand by neatly consolidating your go-to onion skinning tools and newly added features into one window.
Cut-out rigs can contain many drawing substitutions, enabling animators to quickly swap one drawing for another during the animation phase. With the new Drawing Substitutions view in Toon Boom Harmony 16, all drawings for the selected layer are now conveniently displayed as thumbnails. You can;
Overview of Toon Boom Harmony Premium 20 Features
- Revolutionary vector/bitmap drawing technology with unlimited artistic potential.
- Animate 3D models and their individual parts directly in Harmony Premium for more creative control when integrating 3D elements with 2D characters.
- Add special effects, camera angles and composite scenes seamlessly. Add volume and lighting effects to characters with automatic tones and highlights that can be animated.
- Advanced colour palettes provide efficient control over texture and colour on every frame.
- Powerful tools to create cut-out animation from rubber hose to hand drawn looks.
- Create 2D animation for your game that is lightweight and compatible with game engines like Unity.
- Access to a complete toolset for traditional frame-by-frame animation.
- Build simple to advanced rigs with specialized tools. Master controllers save time when animating sophisticated rigs.
- Harmony is designed to integrate with other software in a production pipeline. Import multilayer PSD and PSB files, Illustrator, PDF, bitmaps and audio.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3 processor or higher
- RAM: 4-8 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB available hard disk space for the software
- Video Card: NVIDIA fully supporting, OpenGL with 512 MB RAM